Package Tour Details
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN JEJU (No Meals)
- Upon arrival at Jeju International Airport, meet the driver and transfer to hotel to check in. (Driver only, No Guide)
**Guests may have to wait at the hotel lobby until standard check in time 1400 hrs
Day 2: SIC JEJU CITY TOUR (B/L)
- After hotel breakfast, move to the appointed pick up place & meet the tour guide to proceed to the tour:
EAST COURSE (every Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays)
Horseback Riding – Seungeup Folk Village – Lunch – Seongsan Sun Rise – Woman Diver Show – via Jondalri Shore Road – Manjang Cave
WEST COURSE (every Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays)
Hyupjae &Gumneung Beach – Halim Park – O’sulloc Green Tea Field – Lunch – Cruise around Mt. Sanbang – Play KPop – Teddy Bear / Cheonjeyeon Waterfall
SOUTH COURSE (every Sundays)
Mysterious Road – Mt. Halla (Eoseungsaenak Trekking) – Lunch – Jeongbang Water Fall – Yakcheon Temple – Jusangjeoli – Alive Museum
Note: Pick up and drop off at the hotel are available. However, there are some hotels in Jeju that has no pickup transfer. If your hotel doesn’t have pick up service for the tours, we will inform about the nearest place to the pax’s hotel that we can pick them up.
Day 3: FREE & EASY (B)
- After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time on own leisure or join optional tour.
Day 4: DEPART JEJU (B)
- After hotel breakfast, depart Jeju and transfer to Jeju International Airport for flight back to Manila. (Driver only, No Guide)
**End of Service**
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the flight details, local weather and traffic condition without prior notice)
260-9, Yeon-dong, Jeju, South Korea, 260-9, Yeon-dong, Jeju, South Korea
- Hotel accommodation in Jeju
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Round trip airport transfers based on Seat-in-Coach
- Full day city tour based on seat in coach with lunch assistance of English Speaking Tour Guide
- All necessary admission fee as per itinerary
- Any visa (if applicable)
- Customary tipping for the guide: USD5/Pax/Day
- Peak Season Surcharges
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
- Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
- Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services.
- All rates are nett and non commissionable.
- This package is applicable for minimum of two (02) adults traveling together.
- Child Policy: Infant – 2 years old and below; 3-11 years old – child; 12 years old and above – adult.
- Extra bed/triple room is subject to availability upon booking.
- Rates are NOT applicable during peak & blackout period.
- Observe ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE during blackout, high and peak days.
- On-day or last minute flight details/changes notice will no longer be considered. Guests will be advised to transfer on their own arrangement.
- Early arrival or departure (between 2200 hrs to 0900 hrs) surcharge for airport transfer shall apply.
- No refund will be extended for any unused services or tickets.
- For the pax who cannot pass the immigration in the International airport, the tour fare is non-rebookable, non-transferable & non-refundable.
- Waiting time for arrival transfer is strictly 01 hour and for other tours/transfers is strictly 15 mins. only.
- Hotel standard check in time is at 1400 hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs. Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400 hrs. Late checkouts will automatic charge one more night.
- All rates are based on the lowest category of rooms. Additional charge shall be collected for room upgrade request.
- In case of non-availability of the preferred hotel, similar category will be offered.
- This is for FIT (Frequent Individual Travelers) booking only. All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis. Only one (01) baggage is allowed per person. In case of more luggage and transport is not enough to accommodate guests and requests for another transfer to accommodate, additional charge for transfer will be billed directly to the passenger who exceeded their allowed baggage.
- Strictly for do all tours and transfers together (same date and flight). If there is some of them arrival/departure and do any tours different from the group, an additional charge for transfer and/or any fee shall apply.
- Please remind the guest(s) that they should be in the lobby on time for the city tour/departure airport transfer pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail to catch the seat-in-coach resulting to their failure to join city tour/departure airport transfer and no special transfer will be provided.
- Package is applicable for Philippine passport holders only with valid visa (if applicable). All foreign passport holders will incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality (TBA by the hotel). Failure to advise/inform us upon finalization of the booking, it will be automatically charged to the account of the agent. We cannot collect directly from the pax, it is your responsibility to inform them of such.
- Please ensure that passport(s) have at least six (6) months validity from the date of travel. It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure that they have the valid travel documents including applicable visa if required.
- As an international practice, during check-in in every hotel, need an incidental deposit which is refundable. Kindly remind the guest(s) to bring extra for this matter. Incidental deposit may vary depending on which hotel/hotel category they will be staying. Other hotel might require cash or credit card.
- In case of force majeure eg. Emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which are beyond our control, Streetrios Travel and Tours will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel and other suppliers.
- All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability upon point of booking made only.
- All room categories (bed configuration) are subject to availability upon check in.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.